6 After-School Activities to Keep Your Child Active
- Crafts: Whether your child is a toddler or older, crafts are a great way to keep him or her busy after school. They get to use their imagination and create wonderful things out of items you have right at home.
- Painting: Another way to encourage creativity in your child is to introduce painting. Finger painting is always fun for kids of any age. As they get older, they can move on to more complex painting if they enjoy the activity.
- Message-kites: Teach your child how to make a homemade kite with coded messages that he or she can send to friends or neighbors. This is a creative and fun activity that kids of any age will enjoy.
- Nature-love: Instill a love of nature in your kids at an early age. Take them to parks or even just your backyard and teach them how to take care of plants. Collecting fallen leaves and sticking them to scrapbooks is also a fun way to learn more about plants and trees.
- Fun-chores: Teach your kids the importance of helping out at home by giving them small and fun chores. This will make them feel like contributors and teach them how to take care of their things as well as their home.
- Outdoor games: Take your kids outdoors and make them leave the TV or computer for a while. Physical activities will make them healthier and also have fun with you and their siblings or friends.
This entry was posted in Kids Learning and tagged preschoolkindergarten PreschoolChild CareChild care programschild care centerschildcarechildcarechildcarechildcarekindergarten Preschoolkindergarten Preschool
Comments are closed